365 Fulbridge Road
Phone: (01733) 578440
What does it mean?
For the practice to have been accredited by the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists I
have reviewed our standards to ensure that they comply with national standards and best
practice within the profession.
I applied for practice accreditation so that my clients know that their care is being provided
within a safe environment. The accreditation scheme amongst other things also requires
1. All reusable instruments to be properly cleaned and sterilised before they are used
2. Staff engage in continual professional development to keep their knowledge and
3. Patient confidentiality to be respected and proper care to be taken with patient
records, both when used and later when they are destroyed
4. Treatment options, where appropriate, and cost, are explained, so that you can make
an informed choice as to the treatment that you receive
5. Appropriate referral pathways exist for clients who need specialist care